Joshua Antiles, MD
Joshua Antiles, MD has been practicing radiology as a member of Adirondack Radiology Associates, P.C.
since 1998. He is board-certified in Diagnostic Radiology and is Co-Director of
Nuclear Medicine at Glens Falls Hospital. His areas of special interest include all aspects of CT and
Ultrasound including interventional biopsies and drainage procedures. Other areas of interest include
general diagnostic radiology and mammography.
- B.S. Biology, Union College, Schenectady, NY
- M.D. Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Internal Medicine Internship - Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Radiology Residency - Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
- Body and Cross Sectional Imaging - Stonybrook State University of NY, Stonybrook, NY
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Physicians